Quizlet Go, Quizlet Plus, and Quizlet Teacher subscriptions that are purchased on our website or mobile apps automatically renew every year.
You can see if your subscription is set to auto-renew by logging in to the Quizlet website and going to your Settings page.
- Paid in the Apple App Store? Here's how to cancel.
- Paid in the Google Play Store? Here's how to cancel.
To cancel auto-renewal if you paid on the Quizlet website
- Log in to your account.
- Select Settings under your profile picture.
- Go to the Upgrades section.
- Select Manage subscription.
If you don't see this option, you may have subscribed elsewhere.
Here's how to cancel auto-renewal through the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Select Cancel auto-renewal.
Make sure to submit your cancellation request at least 24 hours before your renewal date.
If your subscription is not renewing automatically, you'll see your subscription's expiration date.
If your subscription ends, you'll still have access to all your sets, folders, and classes. Find out more about what happens when your paid subscription ends.