Quizlet is a global learning platform that provides engaging study tools to help people practice and master whatever they’re learning. Teachers can sign up for a free account or subscribe to Quizlet Teacher to enhance study materials and use formative assessment capabilities to track student progress.
- Sign up for a free account with your Google or Facebook account, or with an email and password.
Make sure to check I am a teacher when you create your account.
- Create study sets with your own material. You can add images, choose languages, and keep your sets updated with the latest information.
- You can also find and use study sets made by others.
- Once your material is ready to go, you can create a class to organize your students.
- Add sets to the class to get your class up and running.
- Invite people to your class. You can also help students find your class. Once students are in the class, they’ll get notified about any new content you add.
- Get started teaching!
Find out more about Quizlet Teacher subscriptions and group subscription discounts below.
Quizlet Teacher subscriptions
A Quizlet Teacher subscription offers enhanced content creation features and formative assessment capabilities to track student progress. Each subscription is good for one year and renews automatically.
Find out more about Quizlet Teacher pricing and features here.
You can also get your whole department or class up and running with Quizlet Teacher by purchasing a group of subscriptions at discounted prices. Each subscription in a group purchase is good for one year and does not renew automatically.
Find out more about group subscription discounts here.