Quizlet trials are a great way to try Quizlet's advanced features before you subscribe. Once your trial ends, you will be charged the annual fee associated with the subscription you selected.
Make sure to cancel at least 24 hours before your renewal date to prevent being charged.
- Did you sign up in the Apple App Store? Here's how to cancel your trial.
- Did you sign up in the Google Play Store? Here's how to cancel your trial.
To cancel your free trial
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Manage subscription.
If you don't see this option, you may have signed up elsewhere.
Here's how to cancel a trial through the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Select Manage free trial.
- Complete the cancellation questions.
- Select Cancel auto-renewal.
When your account returns to the free version, you'll no longer have access to any upgraded features, all your sets, folders, and classes will stay in your account, and you'll always be able to see your uploaded images and listen to your recorded audio.