View instructions for:
Write mode measures how well you know your study material and keeps track of what you miss so you can focus on improving later in your study session.
To study with Write mode
- Log in to your account.
- Open a set.
- Select Learn.
- Select Options.
- Select Write.
- Enter the correct response.
- Select Answer.
- Answer each question once to finish the first round.
Once you finish the first round, Write mode starts a second round that focuses on questions you missed the first time. To finish a full round of Write mode and see your results, you'll need to answer each question correctly twice.
Settings and options
- Open the Options menu to disable audio, study starred terms, or start over.
- Choose whether you'd like to answer with terms, definitions, or a specific language (if applicable) under Answer with.
- Quizlet Plus subscribers can turn on smart grading. Smart grading uses natural language processing to understand the meaning of your answers and gives you credit for understanding the concept, not the exact way it's worded.
- Not sure of an answer? Select Don't know to reveal the correct response.
- Make a spelling error? Select Override: I was correct and the answer will be marked as correct.
Write mode is coming back to the iOS mobile app soon! Until then, you can study on the Quizlet website or on your mobile device's web browser.
Write mode is coming back to the Android mobile app soon! Until then, you can study on the Quizlet website or on your mobile device's web browser.