View instructions for:
Quickly create new study sets based on existing notes or documents by importing them right into Quizlet.
To import your content
Prepare your document.
- Open or create a word or spreadsheet document
- Separate terms and definitions with a comma, tab, or dash.
- Separate rows with a semicolon or a new line.
Each row of your document will become a distinct card.
Create a set.
- Go to the Quizlet website and log in to your account.
- Select Create.
- Enter a title for your set.
Import your text.
- Select Import from Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Open your document on your computer, and copy the text.
- Paste the text into the Import field in your browser.
Save and publish your set.
- Select Import to upload your terms and definitions.
- Set the language for your terms and definitions.
- Select Create to save and publish your set.
Settings and options
You can currently only import study sets on the website. You can always import content on the Quizlet website and then study it using your iOS app.
You can currently only import study sets on the website. You can always import content on the Quizlet website and then study it using your Android app.