View instructions for:
You can always make sets faster by importing content on the Quizlet website.
To scan terms and definitions
- Create a study set and select Scan document.
- Select Allow to grant Quizlet access to your camera.
- Tap Get started.
- Choose an image from your photo library, or take a picture by selecting Take photo.
- Take a clear picture of your worksheet, book, or document.
- Tap Use photo.
Boxes will outline the words detected in your image. Pinch and drag the picture to zoom in.
- Tap the Term field and select the outlined term you want to add.
To add more than one term, drag your finger across the outlined words.
- Tap the Definition field and select the outlined definition you want to add.
To edit a term or definition, tap the keyboard icon.
- Tap the + to add a new card to the set.
- Tap the Image icon to add another image.
- Tap Done to publish or preview your set.
You can delete a card in the preview by swiping left on it and tapping the Trash can.
- Tap Done and then Publish.
Settings and options
You can edit an existing set by opening it and tapping the More menu. Then, select Edit set and select Scan document to edit the set.
How do I make sure I don't violate a document's copyright?
You can review these copyright basics to find out more.