We're sorry to see you go!
You can delete your account from your Settings page on the website. If you're subscribed to Quizlet, you'll want to make sure you've canceled auto-renewal before you delete your account.
Deleting an account does not cancel subscription payments.
- Canceling auto-renewal if you paid on the website
- Canceling auto-renewal if you paid in the Apple App Store
- Canceling auto-renewal if you paid in the Google Play Store
To delete your account
- Log in to your account on the Quizlet website.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Delete Account at the bottom of the page.
Remember: Deleting an account does not cancel subscription payments.
- Enter your password or authenticate with Google or Facebook.
- Select Continue to delete your account.
Once you delete your account, it can't be recovered.