You can pay by check if you're purchasing two or more paid subscriptions. If you're purchasing more than one group of subscriptions, you must include separate checks for each order.
Unfortunately, we're not currently able to take check payments from banks outside the United States.
To pay by check
- Go to the self-service quote and invoice page.
- Select an option under Create.
- Choose Check as the payment type.
- Complete the form.
- Select Submit to generate your quote or invoice and submit your payment request.
- Download your quote or invoice and the W-9 and sole-source letter.
You must include the quote or invoice as a reference with your check payment.
- Mail checks and quotes or invoices to the address on your quote or invoice.
Remember: If you're purchasing multiple group orders, include separate checks for separate orders.
Once we receive your check, we'll apply your payment. You'll get two emails from us: a receipt and an upgrade activation link to share with the teachers in your group. See how to activate subscriptions from a group order.