We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in! Below, find the section that best describes your situation, and follow the steps to log in.
Sections in this article include:
- I don't have access to the email I used to create my Quizlet account
- I think I have more than one account
- Quizlet says I'm using the wrong Google account
- I'm trying to log in with Google and am hitting an error message
- I keep getting automatically logged in to the wrong account
- Quizlet says I've tried to log in too many times
- I deleted my account and I want to open a new one with the same username
I don't have access to the email I used to create my Quizlet account
If you can't access the email address you signed up with, you may still be able to get back into your Quizlet account. Try these steps to regain access to your account.
I think I have more than one account
Quizlet says I'm using the wrong Google account
- Go to Google.
- Select the Profile picture.
If you don't see your information there, you may be in someone else's Google account—most likely a friend or classmate's, if you're using a shared device.
- Select Sign out.
- Go to Quizlet.
- Select Log in with Google.
- Sign in with your Google account.
I'm trying to log in with Google and am hitting an error message
If you’re running into any of the following error messages, it might be because your organization has restricted access to Quizlet through Google Workspace:
- Access blocked: Your institution’s admin needs to review this app
- Error 400: access_not_configured
- Error 400: admin_policy_enforced
You can get unstuck by adding a password to your Quizlet account.
- Go to this login page using your web browser.
This login option is currently only available through the Quizlet website and is not available through the mobile apps.
- Enter the email address associated with your Quizlet account.
- Select Send login link.
- You'll get a log in message at the email associated with your Quizlet account.
- Follow the steps to add a password to your account.
Once you’ve done that, you can access your Quizlet account by logging in with your email and password from now on, instead of going through Google’s login process.
I keep getting automatically logged in to the wrong account
If you're currently logged in to a Google account that's linked to a Quizlet account, you'll be automatically logged in to Quizlet. When you have more than one Google account, you'll see a list of Google accounts to choose from when you sign in. If you don't want to be automatically signed in to a particular account, you can unlink your Google account.
Quizlet says I've tried to log in too many times
You'll see this message after too many unsuccessful login tries. The easiest way to get logged back in is to reset your password from the Forgot password page. If you need more help, follow these steps to reset your password.
I deleted my account and I want to open a new one with the same username
Once you've created an account, that username can't be reused, even after the original account has been deleted.