Quizlet's Long-Term Learning feature will no longer be supported as of March 1, 2020. We continue to be committed to helping you meet your learning goals through Quizlet’s set of learning activities.
Keep your learning data
If you’re looking to continue using a spaced-repetition solution to help you meet your learning goals, Quizlet built a tool to help you export and transfer your Long-Term Learning data to a third-party service.
You will only see this export option if you've started a Long-Term Learning session on your folder. If you don't see the export option, there is no study progress to export. Once you start a Long-Term Learning session, you will be able to return to the folder view and request the file.
To export your Long-Term Learning data from Quizlet
- Log in to your account on the Quizlet website.
If you're on an iOS device, log in to your Quizlet account using your mobile browser—not the app.
- Select a folder you're currently studying with Long-Term Learning.
- Click to request the export.
- Repeat this step for each folder you want to export.
- Check your email in 1–5 days for a message from Quizlet with links to your learning data.
- Select each link in the email to download that folder’s terms and your study progress.
To upload your learning data to a third-party service
To move your study progress to a third-party service, follow the instructions listed on their site.