Practice tests take studying to a deeper level, requiring learners to go beyond memorization by demonstrating mastery through multiple-choice questions.
Each test needs to have at least 30 questions, each with 4 answer choices. Each correct answer must have an explanation. You can add explanations for incorrect answers, questions hints, and images to make your content even richer.
To create a practice test
- Select Create.
- Select Question set.
- Add a title and select i to add a description.
- Enter your questions and at least four answer options.
- Select the circle by the correct answer to mark it as correct.
- Enter an explanation for the correct answer by selecting i while your pointer is lined up with that answer.
- When users study your content, your answer options are automatically randomized. No need to randomize things yourself!
- You can highlight, bold, italicize, or underline text in sets.
- Select the Lightbulb in the toolbar to add a hint to your question.
- Select i while your pointer is lined up with an answer option to add explanations for incorrect answers.
- You can add images to your questions, hints, explanations, and answer choices by uploading your own images.
Interested in learning more about partnering with us? Apply today!