To create a diagram set
- Select Create.
- Select Diagram set.
- Add a title and select i to add a description.
- Drag and drop or upload an image into the diagram box.
You can upload a JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, or MBP image up to 3 MB in size.
- Choose a location on your diagram, and click to add a point.
- Enter a term for your point.
Definitions are optional and can be helpful. To add a definition, click +Add definition.
- Select Add to save that point on your image.
- Once you've added all the points you need, click Create to save your diagram and terms.
You must add a least two points to save.
Settings and options
You can blur text by selecting Edit on the right of the image and then selecting the Blur icon on the left. Click and drag over text to blur it.
Remove points by selecting the point and selecting . Then, select Remove from diagram.
Interested in learning more about partnering with us? Apply today!