Study sets cover introductory material about a specific content area, most commonly in the form of terms and definitions. They are compatible with Quizlet's study modes.
To create a set
- Select Create.
- Select Study set.
- Enter a title and description.
- Add a term in the first column.
- Add a definition in the second column.
- Select Create to save and publish your set.
Or, you can save time by importing your content!
Your work is automatically saved while you're creating and editing sets. If you don't publish your set, you can edit an autosaved draft to keep working on it.
- You can highlight, bold, italicize, or underline text in sets.
- You can add an image to a definition by uploading your own images.
Interested in learning more about partnering with us? Apply today!