View instructions for:
You can study several topics together or make a new set by combining several existing sets. Saving a combined set just creates a new set and doesn't delete the original sets.
To combine sets
- Go to the first set you want to use.
- Select (More menu).
- Select Combine.
- On the Combine sets page, add sets by selecting the + icon.
- Select Create a set from the dropdown menu on the left.
- Select Go to save your combination.
To start studying your new combination set without saving it, select the study mode you want from the dropdown menu, and select Go.
- As you combine sets, their titles show up in the left column.
- You can make combinations from your sets, folders, or classes by choosing one from the Combine dropdown menu. You can also search for sets in that menu if you want to add new content.
Currently, you can only combine sets on the website. Once you've created and saved a new combination, you can study and edit it in the iOS app.
Currently, you can only combine sets on the website. Once you've created and saved a new combination, you can study and edit it in the Android app.