View instructions for:
Diagram sets include an image labeled with terms and optional definitions. These sets can help you study parts of an image, map, or diagram.
To create a diagram set
- Select Create.
- Drag and drop or upload an image into the diagram box.
You can upload a JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, or MBP image up to 3MB in size.
- Choose a location on your diagram, and click to add a point.
- Enter a term for your point.
Definitions are optional and can be helpful. To add a definition, click +Add definition.
- Select Add to save that point on your image.
- Once you've added all the points you need, click Create to save your diagram and terms.
You must add at least two points to save.
Settings and options
- You can blur text by selecting (edit ) to the right of the image and then selecting the Blur icon on the left. Click and drag over text to blur it.
- Quizlet Plus and Quizlet Teacher subscribers can highlight, bold, italicize, or underline text in sets.
Currently, you can only create diagram sets on the website. Once you create a diagram set there, you can study it from your iOS app using Learn, Flashcards, Write, Match, or Test mode!
Currently, you can only create diagram sets on the website. Once you create a diagram set there, you can study it from your Android app using Learn, Flashcards, Write, Match, or Test mode!