View instructions for:
Q-Chat is an AI tutor that can help you deeply understand your study materials, guide you when learning languages, and provide coaching when you’re not sure where to start.*
Q-Chat is available to users in Australia, Canada, Ireland, France, Germany, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Q-Chat is available for Quizlet Plus and Quizlet Plus for teachers subscribers. If you’re not a Quizlet subscriber, you can try Q-Chat for free with limited access.
To study with Q-Chat
- Log in to your account.
- Open a set.
- Select Q-Chat.
- Select the study activity you’d like to start with, or select Skip to start a general study session.
- Select from several study activities to get started.
- Teach me
- Quiz me
- Apply my knowledge (available for sets in English, French, and German)
- Practice with sentences (available for sets using two languages)
- Start studying!
- Q-Chat will suggest the most recent study sets you’ve created and studied. If you’ve viewed someone else’s study set recently but didn’t save your own copy, you won’t see that set suggested in the chat.
- You can also study with Q-Chat on Expert Solutions
- Check out this session from our 2023 Unconference on how to get the most out of Q-Chat.
- Want to know more about how Q-Chat is helping enhance your learning or teaching experience? Hear from some of our Quizlet team on how we built it!
*If you’re under the required age, you will get access to Q-Chat when you reach your region’s age of consent. Find out more about younger users’ account limitations.