Sponsored by Quizlet, Inc. (“Sponsor”). NO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH APPLE, INC., DOORDASH INC., SONY GROUP CORPORATION, OR VISA INC.
- Eligibility: The 5 Days of Finals Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in the participant’s jurisdiction of residence at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Quizlet, its promotional partners, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. All federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by the rules of the Sweepstakes (“Official Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Quizlet as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from 12:00 am PT Monday, November 28, 2022 through 11:59 pm PT Friday, December 2, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, you must: (i) interact with any 5 Days of Finals Sweepstakes marketing campaign materials sent to you such as an email, push notification, or in-app message at least once during the Sweepstakes Period (i.e. viewing a notification or opening an email will constitute an “interaction”); and (ii) log in to your Quizlet account each day to be eligible for that day’s prize. Upon completion of both action items, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Thereafter, each day, you may receive one (1) additional entry for using Learn mode, one (1) additional entry for using Test mode, one (1) additional entry for using Match mode, and one (1) additional entry for viewing an expert solution. You may earn up to five (5) entries each day during the Sweepstakes Period. Using Learn, Test, or Match mode or viewing an expert solution more than once will not increase your chances of winning. Each Entrant may earn up to a total of five (5) entries each day of the Sweepstakes Period. For avoidance of doubt, using a paid subscription account will not increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and four (4) Runner Up Winners will be randomly selected each day; totalling five (5) Grand Prize Winners and twenty (20) Runner Up Winners.
- The Grand Prizes are as follows:
- Day 1: Apple iPad 10th Generation (valued at (valued at $599) and an annual subscription to Quizlet Plus
- Day 2: $500 DoorDash gift card and an annual subscription to Quizlet Plus
- Day3: Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones (valued at $350) and an annual subscription to Quizlet Plus
- Day 4: $500 Visa gift card and an annual subscription to Quizlet Plus
- Day 5: Macbook Pro 13-inch (valued at $1,299) and an annual subscription to Quizlet Plus
The Runner Up Prize are the same each day:
- An annual subscription of Quizlet Plus (valued at $35.99)
No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. ARV totalling all prizes at $4,147.75 USD. Prize items/brands are not affiliated with Quizlet.
- An annual subscription of Quizlet Plus (valued at $35.99)
- The Grand Prizes are as follows:
- Winner Selection: Five (5) grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”) and twenty (20) runner up prize winners (“Runner Up Prize Winners”) will be selected each day in a random drawing among all eligible entries received on that particular day (e.g. Day 1; Day 2, etc.) by the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. All Prize drawings will be conducted and Winners contacted on or around Monday, December 12, 2022. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The Winners will be contacted by the email associated with their Quizlet account and may be required to provide additional information to confirm eligibility and allow delivery of prize, including, without limitation, email address, name, postal address and phone number.
Should the selected Winner(s) be a Canadian citizen, the selected entrant must answer correctly without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question which will be sent via email. If the selected entrant fails to correctly answer the question he/she will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected. The potential Winner(s) who correctly answers the skill-testing question will be notified by email at the Sponsors’ discretion using the email address associated with their Quizlet account. If a potential Winner is determined to be less than the age of majority in his/her province of residence, then the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in their place.
- Notification of Prize Winners: The Winners will be emailed directly via the email associated with their Quizlet account. Sponsor will notify the Winners within two (2) business days of selection. The Winners may be asked to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and other required information within three (3) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, and/or, where an affidavit of eligibility is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winners may, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning accounts for the service associated with the entry.
- Odds: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Disclaimers; Indemnity; Limitation of Liability: The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, 123 Townsend Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc., Grubhub Inc.,Sony Group Corporation, or Visa Inc. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entries materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, and proceedings of any kind threatened, asserted or filed against Sponsor and/or any Indemnified Party by any third party (collectively "Claims"), and any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities or costs of any kind, (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, witness fees and court costs) incurred in connection with such Claims, that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) arising out of or relating to any breach or alleged breach of any warranty, representation or covenant made by entrant herein, (ii) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and (ii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will provide entrant reasonably prompt written notice of any such Claims and provide entrant with reasonable information and assistance, at entrant’s expense, to help entrant to defend such Claims. entrant will not have any right, without Sponsor’s written consent, to settle any such claim if such settlement contains a stipulation to or admission or acknowledgment of, any liability or wrongdoing (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) on the part of the Sponsor or otherwise requires Sponsor to take or refrain from taking any material action (such as the payment of fees). In no event will Sponsor be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsor Has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. SPONSOR’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO ANY ENTRANT UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- General: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winners, as determined by Sponsor, in its discretion. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern District of California or the state courts located in San Francisco County, California.
- Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your detailed request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Quizlet Sweepstakes, 123 Townsend Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Sponsor: Quizlet, Inc. 123 Townsend Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107.